Karen TS #6

 


Tutoring Blog # 6

 Date/Time: 7/20/2026; 5:00 p.m.; Wei Wan

Location: Dirac

Topic/Skill: Speaking/Conversation

Feedback provided to the tutee: I helped my tutee practice her conversation. We spoke about American social norms, the World Cup and differences between China, Colombia and the United States. We went over her interview for Front Desk Assistant at the Heritage Museum in Dodd Hall. I emphasized the importance of listening to the interview questions carefully, so she provides the appropriate answers.

Lesson(s) about tutoring and/or the tutee you learned: I learned a lot about my tutee and her personal background. It was good speaking practice for her and for her listening skills. The tutee learned the importance of paying attention to questions. I would ask a question and she was providing information I had not asked for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brianna CO #5

GraceTD Tutoring logs 1-4 DK

Karen Observation #4