Karen TS #2

 

Tutoring Blog # 2

 Date/Time: 7/1/2026; 2:00 p.m.; Neil

Location: CIES

Topic/Skill: Speaking, writing, worksheet from his reading class.

Feedback provided to the tutee: I helped my tutee with grammar errors and showed him how to write complete sentences when answering a question. We worked on writing sentences from prompts.  Some were based on an article on UFC. When we finished that we worked on conversation/speaking. I corrected his pronunciation and when he did not know a word/vocabulary I taught him the correct term and then had him use the new word in other sentences. We worked on answering in complete sentences.

Lesson(s) about tutoring and/or the tutee you learned: I learned how to help my tutee without giving him the answers. He was very pleased with what he learned, he said it helped a lot. He was also able to practice pronunciation and learn new words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brianna CO #5

GraceTD Tutoring logs 1-4 DK

Karen Observation #4