Date/Time: June 30, 10-11 Location: Zoom Topic/Skill: Diagnostic Feedback provided to the tutee: Praised him for being such an advanced speaker. We agreed to work on slang, idioms, expressions, etc. Lesson(s) about tutoring and/or the tutee you learned: Even advanced speakers want to practice and improve. Also, Dojun is practicing his English for the joy of it, not necessarily because he needs it. Date/Time: July 7, 10-11 Location: Zoom Topic/skill: Idioms from Shakespeare Feedback provided to the student: I told him he’s very good at reading and at figuring out the meaning of something from context. We discussed formal vs informal and common vs uncommon expressions. Lesson: I learned that he wants me to tell him how common every new word and saying that he learns is because he ranks them before he uses them. Date/Time: July 14, 10-11 Location: Zoom Topic/skill: Direction words/navigation words Feedback provided to the student: I correc...
Comments
Post a Comment